A few weeks ago the kids and I joined a nearby gym that has a child care center. Hayes loves going to the gym, there are so many fun things for her to do. Hatcher has done very well. The longest I have left him is one hour and he goes more often than Hayes since we usually go while she is in school. This past week we had our first MOPS meeting of the year and our sweet little man had the ladies wrapped around his finger in the nursery. They all gushed over him and gave him kisses when I picked him up. He made it from 9:00 until 11:15 before he was hungry. Hatcher has done so well and I am so proud of him!
This past Thursday Hayes' school had an Open House and Tori came over to watch both kiddos for a few hours. They both did great and Craig and I have decided we will have to call on Tori again for an actual date night. What is date night? We have forgotten!
Saturday Samantha had a birthday party at Pump It Up. Hayes had an outstanding time, we will let the videos speak for themselves. We love our energetic, fearless little girl!
Wow!!
Don't you just love the dismount?!

Glad the slide had a soft landing or Hayes might be all bruised, looks like she was having fun and then enjoyed the pizza, one of my favorites too. Enjoyed the video and the pictures.
ReplyDelete