Sundays just might be our favorite family day of the week...morning at church, lunch at home with an afternoon of naps, football and errands. We love Sundays!! Hatcher is almost too big for his baby bathtub (his size is already a little too big!!) in the next week or two he will graduate to the big kid bathtub upstairs with Hayes, as soon as he is sitting unsupported, it won't be long! I snapped these pictures tonight and had to share. What a kissable little boy, I love this little man. My sweet Hatcher Man!
Even though he usually has a serious face for pictures this is more in tune with his personality. He smiles, laughs and talks a lot! Very social and very flirtatious. Sweetheart!

Just look at those big, beautiful eyes. Beware - they melt hearts!

Hatcher's favorite part of bath time just might be sucking his thumb through the washcloth. The boy does love his thumb. But he is all boy - if you don't give him a washcloth to play with he just might find something else to play with... :) I could probably use this tidbit of information for blackmail when he is older. I learned very early that boys and girls are different from day one! But I don't even remember how I ever survived without him. Thank God for little boys and little girls, we are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment