On Thursday, August 26th our little angel started school at University Methodist Day School. Hayes is in the Tuesday/Thursday Pre-K2 class with Miss Annette. She loves it! Hayes is still the only one not napping, she is saving that until we get home at 3:00 and then napping until 5:00. I really miss her on those two days a week since I drop her off at 8:30 and pick her up at 2:30. The first day Craig and I barely got kisses and a 'bye'...our little angel was ready to explore the classroom. Our sweet girl is growing up a little two fast for us. This allows me to spend a little one-on-one time with Hatcher, but boy is it quiet at home!
Daddy walking his angel to school on her first day. Hayes is wearing the dress mommy made for her, it matches her nap mat that I made. I need a picture of that too. (only maybe we shouldn't call it a nap mat, ha!)
Hayes is checking out the classroom.
Miss Annette making Hayes feel welcome.

No comments:
Post a Comment