Friday, July 16, 2010

Hatcher

A few months before Hatcher made his debut some new neighbors moved into the house behind us. And me being me, I did what I always do when someone new moves in nearby...I baked goodies to welcome them and to introduce us. We were pleasantly surprised when Claudine, our new neighbor, called us when Hatch had just turned two months old to see if she could take some pictures of our handsome little guy. She has a photography business and wanted to try out a new lens. How fun and how nice!! She did a great job, check out her website if you need a really sweet photographer. You can also find a few pics of Hatch if you look around! Madeline Grace Photography
Here are some of mommy's favorites...

As much as I am trying to keep his thumb out of his mouth our little guy is really trying to be a left thumb sucker! He works the pacifier out and slips his thumb in...this is before he had it all figured out, but he sure is trying!

One of my absolute favorites, pondering what he would get into if he could only move!

Look closely and you can see the stars in his eyes.

Love, love, love this little guy!

The look that melts hearts.

Precious!

So sweet!

We are truly blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures, can't wait to see how much he has grown since I last saw him.

    ReplyDelete