Monday, July 19, 2010

Silly Goose

Here are some more pictures taken by Claudine at Madeline Grace Photography. Hayes didn't get many pictures because the girl can't sit still!

We love our little angel!

Hayes is still madly in love with books, I love it!!

Such a sweetheart...

And a little mischievous!



We are making more transitions on Stonewall Bend. We mentioned that Hayes had climbed out of her crib the other day. All was back to normal for a few days until Saturday night when she decided to climb out of the crib twice, and once while I was in her room. Climbing out is not really the right words to describe it. She actually just takes two seconds and dives out head over heels and uses her head to catch her fall...she does not let go of her blankets! No more crib for sweet baby Hayes. We have officially converted her crib to her toddler day bed. The first night was really rough, as she didn't want to sleep in the big bed or her crib. Last night and tonight (I hope I don't jinx it!!!) she has gone to sleep in her bed after a small battle. Naps are obsolete right now and I am really hoping naps will return! Our little girl is growing up, man how time flies. I cherish every moment that she wants to cuddle, be rocked, hold hands, give hugs and kisses...I know that she will grow out of those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment