Time is really moving these days! There is lots I want to post and say, but it seems like there aren't quite enough hours in the days. I feel like I am finally getting into the swing of things with two little ones under two. Craig has been traveling quite a bit lately and it is getting easier taking care of both kiddos for 24 hours solo. The first five nights were tricky getting them both bathed and in bed, but tonight went very smoothly - yeah!! Craig gets back from Orlando Tuesday evening, so I hope I haven't jinxed tomorrow night!
My MOPS table has been so nice to provide us with meals for week three and four. What a blessing! My parents came back for a quick visit last week and let Hayes open her birthday gift a little early so she could start enjoying it. We'll just say it's a hit, it is tricky trying to get her out of my car and into the house without jumping on her new tricycle. We now have a cute pink helmet to wear for safety, only it stays with Hayes 24/7. The only exception is in mommy's car and while we are bathing or eating. Seriously - the girl even cuddles with it at night. Our sweet angel and her fascination for hats.
It is hard to believe that Hatcher will be six weeks old tomorrow. Wow! He is such a strong little guy with a terrific grip. He can hold his head up now when you are holding him. If he holds it up for long periods he still will wobble a little. He is still an amazing eater and finally has some meat on his bones! At his one month check-up he weighed in at 9 pounds 4 ounces, not bad since he was born 6 pounds 14 ounces. According to Doctor Benbow he is right in the 50% range. For now he is much like Hayes in that he takes a pacifier but doesn't always want it. We are hoping this continues so he will be easily weaned like sister. He is getting into a routine, by his choice. I am noticing that he likes to eat around the same time each day. Even if we have a later feeding his little clock goes off at certain times each day. I am also learning his nap times, again - by his choice. I am trying to adjust Hayes schedule a little bit to accommodate a hungry newborn. SO far so good!
This week we are having company, Great Aunt Linda and Great Uncle Leslie will arrive Tuesday. We are excited for their first visit! Have a wonderful week!

Enjoyed the update! Pictures are all so good and I think it was a plane, right Hayes? My, can see that Hatcher is growning. Love to All.
ReplyDelete