Sunday, May 2, 2010

Busy Times!

The past two weeks we have had MOPS meetings. Hayes still loves going to the nursery for a few hours. At our first meeting Hatcher was awake for half of it and some of the girls at my table and my sweet mentor mom loved having some Hatcher cuddle time...and you know me, I took the hand sanitizer! I don't play favorites, everyone needs clean hands with a newborn! During our meeting this week Hatcher decided he needed to snooze and only woke up for two diaper changes and a nursing session.

The kids and I met Nicki, Noah and Luke at Sea World on Friday and Hayes had such an awesome time we had to share a new favorite spot with daddy. Yesterday we made a quick trip to Sea World before Cindy and Darell arrived so daddy could watch his little girl in action at the splash area.

Friday Mommy forgot to pack a swimsuit, but luckily I did take extra clothes!

Can I just add that there were about ten other children playing in the water. Hayes was obviously soaked from head to toe, the other children were wet from their knees down. The water was chilly but our little girl is FEARLESS!!

Nice and dry and back in our dress to pose with Shamu, Luke and Noah.

Daddy and Hayes found the sand pit, notice the swimsuit. Saturday I remembered the swimsuit but forgot a towel. Silly mommy!

Our girl on the move. Both days Hatcher slept through his Sea World visit. Yesterday he did wake up long enough for a diaper change and nursing session. He is a sweetheart!

1 comment: