Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sweetest Six Months

What a sweetie! Hatcher still has such an inviting personality. He loves mommy and daddy but he is absolutely head-over-heels for Hayes. He positively lights up when he sees his big sister. It is such an awesome sight to behold! We go for his six-month check up Thursday. He is growing...maybe to be contributed to his wonderful nursing abilities and love of solid food as well! We love you Hatcher man!

I could cuddle with this little cuddle bug all day long. Wait a minute...I do, I do! On our way to the gym, so far he loves it there too!

Not the best pic (notice Hayes is helping brother sit up!) but love the cute little outfit. Daddy says that boys don't wear outfits... :)

Somebody is getting sleepy. But still handsome!

Enjoying some outdoor time watching sister blow bubbles, use chalk and drive her red sports coupe. Go Pokes, notice my game day flag in the background! We beat A&M that night.


All smiles shopping like a big boy at HEB. Next time we will have to get Hatcher a balloon too. I'm sure Hayes won't mind, she will gladly take his sucker!

1 comment: